The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Laguna Seca For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My car is located in Ft Lauderdale, Fl. It is black with silver stripes. It has about 13,000 miles. Asking $40,000. I don't know how to post pics. I can text or email them if you're interested. http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/5979139901.html

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
seca954 said:
My car is located in Ft Lauderdale, Fl. It is black with silver stripes. It has about 13,000 miles. Asking $40,000. I don't know how to post pics. I can text or email them if you're interested.

Hi Seca954:

Please take a look in our Cars for Sale thread and review the guideline to post vehicles for sale on TMO. We also have instructions on posting pics from your photo host site like Photobucket, Shutterfly, cloud, etc.

Please include the full VIN, vehicle location, mileage, vehicle discription, etc. Pics and vehicle information will help you to sell your car when posting online.

Thank you,
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel