The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 LS Wheel OEM Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They are pretty good. I know you can't even buy them from ford. The 2012's are about $450/ea.

I saw a set on eBay once for $2000 but that was last year. Just trying to figure out what they are worth. Need to find my VMP fund.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I'm pretty sure their highest value is if you separate them to sell to other '13 LS owners who have curbed/damaged 1 or 2 of theirs.

Otherwise, I think it would be hard to get much more than $900-1000 for the set, unless there's an LS owner who needs them all.

Split them up is best bet for max dollar, but may lose on shipping overall if buyer does not cover.
If in really good shape I'd say you get $1000 for set, $300-350 individually over time.

There was a time when I would have paid up to $1,200 for a set of the 13's in gray and there were a few sets that sold here for around that. If I didn't already have the black ones I'd be interested. The LS wheels look soooo much better than the stock Boss wheels.

NFSBOSS said:
There was a time when I would have paid up to $1,200 for a set of the 13's in gray and there were a few sets that sold here for around that. If I didn't already have the black ones I'd be interested. The LS wheels look soooo much better than the stock Boss wheels.
+1 on LS style wheels over the 10 spokes.
I'll likely sell mine. Hung onto them out of interest of keeping all stock parts. Not as concerned anymore.
Winter%20boss%202_zps1g3ql9si.png

In 30 years some "new" Boss owner will be walking the parts swap meet at the local ford nationals trying to hunt down some OEM wheels. ;D (Or yeah, the internet) Sorry, just have fond memories searching for '67 Cougar wheels with my dad.

TMO Supporting Vendors