The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Mustang RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTR was well represented at the mustang show in Myrtle Beach last week. I love their wheels and front spoiler. Had one beside a KB boss....would be a nice addition.

1fastang said:
they have some parts on the site that might fit the Boss. It'd be cool to make yours be a unique Boss 302.
http://www.mustangrtr.com/

Local Ford Dealer had an RTR Mustang on the lot.

The RTR front splitter is really only for looks, the turn buckles/support rods are plastic to plastic.

The LS/World Challenge splitters are bolted to metal via a bracket on the bumper (under the bumper cover) and through bolted on the splitter end.

They have a LS style X brace in the works and I started a thread about it. I hope it's functional.

TMO Supporting Vendors