The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Order Tracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greetings everyone.

Finally got a chance to register myself on the forum today and wanted to update those of you that may have placed an order for a 13 as I have.

Placed my order on Jan 10 for a School bus yellow, Recaro Boss. Received a DORA on the 13th (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) for their first allocation.

They currently have 2 '12's in the showroom a red and orange both with Recaros if any of you are interested. Middle Tennessee area.

Details are: Priority 10, Flat Rock, order type 1 (retail sale i think) and a partial Vin of VBP8CU D5

Called my local dealer to check on it today (today is the weekly order intake day i am told). According to my dealer, the car status has changed to "being scheduled". He may have more for me next week once it actually gets scheduled, He is optimistic it will build soon. I keep telling myself it will be May not to get my hopes up.

Any other information available or to help track the build would be appreciated!

Congratulations and welcome to BMO! Maybe you'll win the prize for being the first 2013 Boss 302 owner to post photos of their car.

jmbboss302 said:
I can track the vehicle, but to do so, you need to have the order number and dealer code, or the vin number.

Great! Here you go - (as taken from DORA):

48B039 Dean Sellers Inc. (the dealer)
Body P8C Begin order 5058 # Units 001 Priority 13
Spec Ord#_________ Order Type 1
DURA processed 01/18/12 PM
Order rcpt date 01/18/12 Schd __/__/__
Assembly Plant Flat Rock VIN # VBP8CU D5

School Bus Yellow, with Recaro/Torsen

Thanks.

My Dealer sent my deposit back to me because Ford hasn't picked up on the order. I have a copy of some type confirmation but no build schedule or VIN. My order was placed on January 18th as well. Wondering if I should start looking elsewhere.

I don't have a DORA but I've seen my name and order on the active order print outs at the dealer. I also have most of the information thats on a DORA. No idea what quarter its slated for.

Congratz to everyone that has ordered, or is ordering a new BOSS. You're gonna love it.

If any of you are in the North Texas or Central Texas area, let me know so you can join us (and I can add you to my list) for our GeTogether. Actually any BOSS owner is welcome to join us regardless of where you live.

Details coming soon on date and location.

Great! Here you go - (as taken from DORA):

48B039 Dean Sellers Inc. (the dealer)
Body P8C Begin order 5058 # Units 001 Priority 13
Spec Ord#_________ Order Type 1
DURA processed 01/18/12 PM
Order rcpt date 01/18/12 Schd __/__/__
Assembly Plant Flat Rock VIN # VBP8CU D5

School Bus Yellow, with Recaro/Torsen

Thanks.
[/quote]

Dealer Code: F48039, Order Number: 5058.

In order processing, unscheduled-material hold.

Keep in mind that Job 1 for model year 2013 is scheduled for Feb. 27. Once your vehicle gets a scheduled date, it is assigned a VIN number.

Ucode13SBY said:
Curious if you could look up my order.

Order Date: 1/18/12
Dealer: F11500
Order: L900
Priority: 10

Also a SBY with Recaro/Torsen.

Dealer Code: F11500, Order Number: L900
In Order Processing, Unscheduled-material hold.

Hi jmbboss302,

Could you please, look up my order?

Order Date: 01/19/12
Dealer: F72403
Order: 0119

SBY LS

Thanks

964CupCar said:
Hi jmbboss302,

Could you please, look up my order?

Order Date: 01/19/12
Dealer: F72403
Order: 0119

SBY LS

Thanks

Deler Code:F72403, Order Number:0119

In Order Processing, Unscheduled-Material Hold

Give a week or 2 and you should see a vin.Don't ask how I know.
Do or did you race your 964 cup car in PCA?
[/quote]

Now that I know my order is in the "System" I am cool and wait is Ok with me!

This is one of the 20 CupCar, that never made to Andial, to be converted to a race car, so it serves weekends back road duty!

This site has all the info you want to know about these cars!

http://www.carreracupusa.org/

TMO Supporting Vendors