The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Performance White coming wednesday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm taking delivery of this beast on wednesday! I can't wait!!!

Could this be the first PW 2013 Boss in the wild? I haven't seen any photos from anyone yet...

SUPER excited :D :D

Congratulations but I don't think it's the first. Let us know what serial number you get.

7118791253_ccc16a3e30_b.jpg

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Congrats! Check those stripes on the nose that the line up perfectly with the hood stripes. I'm asking my dealer to take out the side pipe baffles for the maiden voyage home, just a suggestion if you care. Have fun!

ace72ace said:
Congrats! Check those stripes on the nose that the line up perfectly with the hood stripes. I'm asking my dealer to take out the side pipe baffles for the maiden voyage home, just a suggestion if you care. Have fun!

I kind of want them removed but I have also planned an epic 2200 mile road trip with the Boss for June with my wife and my son (gonna be AWESOME). I need to figure out whether it's not too loud for doing a 4-state trip :) I might hold it off till after that trip.

ace72ace

Aw c'mon man, live a little! Put them back in for the trip and enjoy them for all of May before hand! From what everyone has said you should be able to put them back in under an hour's time... If you don't have a the tools or it's just not doable, then no biggie. :-\

Hey Marco, I just got word that my Performance White Boss was built today. I think it looks best in white, I can't wait!!!

bkaser90 said:
Hey Marco, I just got word that my Performance White Boss was built today. I think it looks best in white, I can't wait!!!

I agree! It' AMAZING! Hope you'll get yours soon. I'll post a good set of pics as soon as it comes in :)

About the bafflers: If I can get one of the local Boss folks to help me I'll probably take them out. I can't do anything myself really since I live at a lame apartment complex where you can't even wash your car, let alone take it apart ;)

TheMarco said:
bkaser90 said:

I agree! It' AMAZING! Hope you'll get yours soon. I'll post a good set of pics as soon as it comes in :)

About the bafflers: If I can get one of the local Boss folks to help me I'll probably take them out. I can't do anything myself really since I live at a lame apartment complex where you can't even wash your car, let alone take it apart ;)

Come down Sunday and we'll have them out in 10 mins. ;) Funny I lived in an apartment with my brother when I was 17 and we weren't allowed to work on vehicles either. Didn't stop us from swapping heads on his Ramcharger though! ;D

I'll need a hand lifting my roll bar in if I don't get to it before then... 8)

ace72ace

TheMarco said:

Could this be the first PW 2013 Boss in the wild? I haven't seen any photos from anyone yet...

Bet you don't get much sleep tonight! So if you are in an apartment, have the dealer yank the baffles, and then find a buddy to help you put them back in. There's a thread w/pix on this in the 'how to' section, no more than a 30 minute job.
I seriously doubt anyone would give you grief at your complex, for just performing this easy task. They just don't want yahoos changing oil, and whatever else...

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Congrats cant wait to see pics.

as for the baffles. if you slot the holes on the plates you can have them in and out in about 5 mins. and the stock ones are super quiet I would put in some 1/2" or 3/4" for the road trip

the white one pictured above looks great. I would like to see a 13 beside a 12 both in white.

TheMarco said:

Congratz on your new BOSS.

You're gonna love it.

Fat Boss said:
TheMarco said:
bkaser90 said:

Come down Sunday and we'll have them out in 10 mins. ;) Funny I lived in an apartment with my brother when I was 17 and we weren't allowed to work on vehicles either. Didn't stop us from swapping heads on his Ramcharger though! ;D

I'll need a hand lifting my roll bar in if I don't get to it before then... 8)

Sweet I might take you up on that one depending on what all the family wants on Sunday :)

TMO Supporting Vendors