The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 PP/MP/TT cars have been released for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everyone,

Ford has just approved the entire lot of 2013 pre-production cars for use on public roads. There are about 30 cars in all, including some Tooling Test cars. I presume the TTs are all at Miller for the Track Attack program, but who knows, maybe one or two will make it out on the street.

Happy hunting!!

Chris, thanks for the update.

PTRocks said:
Hello everyone,

Ford has just approved the entire lot of 2013 pre-production cars for use on public roads. There are about 30 cars in all, including some Tooling Test cars. I presume the TTs are all at Miller for the Track Attack program, but who knows, maybe one or two will make it out on the street.

Happy hunting!!

Chris, great information.

Any idea of the breakdown of numbers for TT, MP and PP cars?

7500RPM said:
Chris, great information.

Any idea of the breakdown of numbers for TT, MP and PP cars?
The total numbers of released cars are:
8 TT

22PP

15MP

All but one of the MPs were sold off last year. I don't know how many of the TTs and PPs will make the open market.

PTRocks said:
The total numbers of released cars are:
8 TT

22PP

15MP

All but one of the MPs were sold off last year. I don't know how many of the TTs and PPs will make the open market.

Chris, thanks for this information and it will be interesting as you say as to how many of the TT and PP cars will be available to the general public.

It is my understanding that there were 12 PP cars built in 2012 with 4 of them making it to the open market. Does that sound correct to you?

7500RPM said:
Chris, thanks for this information and it will be interesting as you say as to how many of the TT and PP cars will be available to the general public.

It is my understanding that there were 12 PP cars built in 2012 with 4 of them making it to the open market. Does that sound correct to you?

12 PP with 5 having been released is what I have.

PTRocks said:
12 PP with 5 having been released is what I have.

I am sure your records are spot on compared to anything that I have.

Other than PP cars 1,2,3 and 5 do you know the other car number and do you know where this other car is located and assume it is a regular Boss car?

Also, do you know the color?

Thanks,

Harry

8)

7500RPM said:
I am sure your records are spot on compared to anything that I have.

Other than PP cars 1,2,3 and 5 do you know the other car number and do you know where this other car is located and assume it is a regular Boss car?

Also, do you know the color?

Thanks,

Harry

8)

I have it down a 'PP0004?'. Sadly, I do not know what the significance of the ? is. The car is one of the few CO/White Popsicle cars.

PTRocks said:
I have it down a 'PP0004?'. Sadly, I do not know what the significance of the ? is. The car is one of the few CO/White Popsicle cars.

The question was based on merely curosity, no more, no less and based on your reply is it interesting to note that the last 7 consecutive PP cars did not make it out to the general public.

7500RPM said:
The question was based on merely curosity, no more, no less and based on your reply is it interesting to note that the last 7 consecutive PP cars did not make it out to the general public.

My comment wasn't referring to your question, rather to a '?' in my own notes that I don't recall the origin of. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors