The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Race Red Boss teaser photoshop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
As there are no real pix of a Race Red 2013 Boss 302, I had a buddy 'shop this one for me. I think I need a cigarette.... (and I don't smoke). :eek:

RR-match1_Boss.jpg

Looks nice. Your friend does good work.

ace72ace

5 DOT 0 said:
Looks nice. Your friend does good work.

He better, he owns his own very successful business and has access to the best hardware, software, and talent around. I'm asking for a batch of whatever he feels like doing from my Grabber Blue pix I had posted in January of the 2013 Boss they had in Boston at the NEIAS.

clear markers are a 1st mod. white looks great too. can't wait to start seeing cars and even get mine.

ace72ace

My 12yo son pointed out the pink blotch on the hood area on the RR shot, that I totally missed. He's very much into image processing and described some techniques for color palette manipulation. Chip off the old engine block I tell ya! ;)

drano38

Wayne
While I like the looks of the '12 over the '13, that RR above looks sharp!
Would look great in the garage next to my RR '12. . .
So many cars, so little time.

Are the S and R models going to the 13 body style?

I wonder if they will keep making the S and R for a couple years afterwards, or if they will come out with a race version of the world car right away.

I was hoping they would do one in bright yellow like my '70 but no such luck...I am not usually a big fan of red but that red '13 looks awesome.

DSC00146.jpg

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
blk12svt said:
I was hoping they would do one in bright yellow like my '70 but no such luck...I am not usually a big fan of red but that red '13 looks awesome.

DSC00146.jpg

I wish they did the mustang with the same style quarter window as the 69/70 model versus the 67 mustang. I think it flows better. Just a thought.

I really like the new stripes in all the colors. White and Red look great in the mock ups. Also, if they would have offered the regular yellow, I might have picked that over SBY. It would have been cool if they did a few Boss only colors last year and this year. It would have made them stand out even more.

Brian

ace72ace

Doing a quality job for image processing is a time sink. So while I would love to forward along requests to my friend for color x,y & z, I don't feel comfortable doing so. I mentioned the PW version, and he replied that while he could do it, it's time he just doesn't have, which I completely understand. I'll be happy to just a get a few more of the Race Red w/o any of the GB ghosting between the stripes and around the grilles. He's running a business, and anything given to me I will instantly share is all I can promise.

TMO Supporting Vendors