The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 SBY #3485 vin 282226

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just introducing myself. Picked up the car new on the 9/07, traded away my STR Challenger, and have been loving it ever since! Before the SRT, I had a '12 GT500 and a '11 Yellow Blaze Brembo GT. I can't believe how much better this car corners than the others. Phenomenal!

Car has the Recaro, Torsen, Mats and Cover options. Had them add the TracKey as part of the deal.

Just installed the 3/4" restrictors this past weekend that I picked up here....don't think I'll be needing/wanting to install that Sat radio kit that I was looking at now. 8)

Obligatory pic:

DSCF6352_zps426c28ef.jpg

We got SBY too and love it! My wife had a chrome yellow GT conv and she's wanted another yellow Mustang -- SHE picked this one! No, she has no available sisters! :D

Color choice was easy. SBY rules. They wanted to deal on the red '12 but I had to have the SBY. Beautiful Boss you have there. 8)

-B917-496A-9AC3-EA6B47858E91-6351-00000CF8AB9FF718.png

TMO Supporting Vendors