The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 SBY Boss 302 LS #701

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This Boss 302 LS has less than 7k miles and is in perfect condition. It’s 1 of 250 School Bus Yellow Laguna Seca’s made for model year 2013. It's completely stock other than Ford's red "TracKey" program and the side pipe restrictor plates removed. It's never been tracked or driven in the rain, and it's never been in an accident. It comes with factory sealed VIN specific Boss Owners Kit, factory sealed Boss 302 vehicle cover, large front splitter, brake duct kit and tranny scoop in factory sealed box, extra new set of factory Boss 302 floor mats, Gray and Red key sets, and original window sticker. It's been maintained by the local Ford dealer and a new Motorcraft battery was just recently installed. It’s always garaged and attends a handful of cruises/car shows each year. A new California buyer/owner gets the vanity license plates. I'm making room in the corral for another Pony. This one offered at $42,000

Serious inquiries can be emailed to Jim at [email protected]

Thanks for taking a look!

qKDoFj6.jpg

i9N7P5u.jpg

Last edited:
Jim, I hate to see you see your LS but I'm sure there are bigger and faster cars coming your way! I've seen this car in person many times and it's in great condition.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel