The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Splitter Install Instructions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was just about to ask the same and also for the brake cooling ducts , ford parts as on laguna seca, bought my car from dealer after someone backed out, Dealer installed ducts and splitter and of course threw box and any instructions they came with away.

I called Ford Racing (1-800-367-3788) and they sent me the instructions (.pdf)...tell them you have a 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. The instructions (part #: M-LAGUNA-KITA) covers the brake cooling ducts, transmission scoop, and splitter.

r/
Eric

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel