The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015-2021 MUSTANG SIDE AIRBAG LIGHT ELIMINATOR PLUG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Annangrove. NSW Australia
Hello from Australia. I read on the forum that the topic of deleting the airbag light when removing factory seats has been discussed here before.
I am removing my front factory Recaro seats and installing a Sparco Pro2000 in the Drivers seat(RHD) and understand that i will require a 2.2 ohm resistor to eliminate the light on the cluster
Do we know if ford have a side airbag light eliminator plug like they have for the 2005-2007 models yet, or can we use the same plug.

Otherwise, whats the best way to eliminate the air bag light on cluster(besides tape)
Thank you in advance.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
So cal

I haven't personally used it but should be what you are looking for.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Annangrove. NSW Australia

I haven't personally used it but should be what you are looking for.
Hi Hye, Thanks for the advice. I will buy some and give them a try.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel