The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Boss 302??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Check out what is saw at a Ford Dealer in Brantford ON Canada. This is the demo car for the dealership owner. It is a 2015 Race Red GT, Performance Pak, Recaro sets, Roush twin tip axles back, Roush supercharger, hood scoop and side flares. I think it looks great. I would probably go with a Voodoo intake for the coyote rather than a supercharger.

019.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

I thought the same. The nice thing about the 2012 stripe is that they are not pre-cut for the door. And the side scoop fits perfectly for this stripe as well.

Does the Boss intake fit the 2015 Coyote???

DEye

You can't get there from here...
He needs one up side the head... The last thing a "Dealer" should be doing is confusing the brand !

Someone is sure to see it and walk in looking for a Boss 302 GT, then they have to explain the its not real... :mad:

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
DEye said:
He needs one up side the head... The last thing a "Dealer" should be doing is confusing the brand !

Someone is sure to see it and walk in looking for a Boss 302 GT, then they have to explain the its not real... :mad:

The dealer will simply sell that one to the person asking the question.

DEye said:

They are a Roush Dealer as well. Showing customer different mods and what can be done to personalize a Mustang. We all do it to our cars.

DEye

"We" can do anything to our cars we want, I can put a "Police Interceptor" badge on my Miata not because it's fast but because They like to pull me over ::)
Some people will scratch their heads, some will scoff or chuckle...

Sorry but this is one of those button things for me, tell me what makes that a 201X Boss 302 ? It turns all our cars into sticker packs...

He might as well put a Hellcat sticker on it... that would be so far out of context it would be in line with the my "Interceptor" badge. OR it mights be closer to real... As their target 8)

Don
PS: I know it's not your car, you didn't "do it", nothing personal, no offense intended.

DEye said:
"We" can do anything to our cars we want, I can put a "Police Interceptor" badge on my Miata not because it's fast but because They like to pull me over ::)
Some people will scratch their heads, some will scoff or chuckle...

Sorry but this is one of those button things for me, tell me what makes that a 201X Boss 302 ? It turns all our cars into sticker packs...

He might as well put a Hellcat sticker on it... that would be so far out of context it would be in line with the my "Interceptor" badge. OR it mights be closer to real... As their target 8)

Don
PS: I know it's not your car, you didn't "do it", nothing personal, no offense intended.

No offense taken, I look at it as a compliment, others want their cars to look like ours. At the end of the day our cars have a U as the seventh digit in the VIN, and everyone on this forum know what that means.

302BOB said:
THUMBS DOWN!...Infringing on our 2 yr production run originality & uniqueness!
Really, I dont see it like that. I wouldn't buy it. But if I saw it parked somewhere I would go and look at it
However each of us has the right to speak there opion.
As RR234 stated..At the end of the day our cars have a U as the seventh digit in the VIN, and everyone on this forum know what that means.

"The Real Slim Shady"

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

DEye

RR2334 said:
So, I guess my car with GT500 wheels, exhaust, and brakes gets a thumbs down.

Did you buy Shelby cobra badges, and GT 500 KR stripes ?
Cause you could because your doing it to your car...
If you want to build a "King of the Road" look alike no one says you cant !

But some people think a Dealer / custom shop should should know better...

Can you imagine a Aftermarket shop putting M3/M4 badges on their car... Or Roush, Foose.
If they put any Ferrari badges / stickers on they would get their $):) sued !
Those Maranello boys are very diligent about protecting their brand.

PS: Now imagine a dealer putting Shelby cobra badges, and GT 500 KR stripes on a couple of cars in their lot...

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
RR2334 said:
So, I guess my car with GT500 wheels, exhaust, and brakes gets a thumbs down.

No, not at all. Actually she gets a thumbs up from me as I have some of the same "Upgrades" off of the Ford Performance shelf. I have the GT500 larger rear brake rotors and a set of FRPP 2011/12 GT 500 performance pack "styled" wheels in 19X9.0" and 19X10.0".

The ability to customize our Ponies is one reason the Mustang has been in continuous production for over 50 years.

But having a Retailer disguise a GT with Ford TM Boss 302 brand stripes is wrong. It's a Clone which requires full disclosure. Our upgrade parts and the clone Boss stripe package is an apples to oranges comparison. At least in my mind, (IMO of course).

Have fun with your Pony and make it the best ride to suite your taste.

Dave
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors