The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboosst to have 350 HP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This would be awesome.

http://s550mustang.com/index.php?topic=138.new#new

Man...can't wait to really see where this ends up. If they get this right, this will be what separates this Mustang from any other Mustang and from the field. Imagine some minor mods, 400HP and date we say close to 30MPG? Sign me up for my future daily driver, someday that is.

It would be awesome if the 2.3 takes to mods like the eco6, I watched an exhaust install on an eco F150 that picked up 40 torque and 40 hp from a cat back. You would have one quick 4 cylinder with simple mods.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

WinterSucks said:
The shifter is definitely junk, yes. a piece of foam rubber and two zip ties as a bushing is an embarrassment and definitely does not help the transmission.
This is true, I wish I had a picture of the 13-14 bushings as I feel like the must have changed since I guess fewer people have issues with them. The fact that they used zip ties really pissed me off.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel