The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Mustang Front End (Almost) Completely Revealed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indeed, the Evos concept car telegraphed (at least) the front styling. Like it, but of course want to see the whole car before rendering complete judgment.

dabossinne said:
Indeed, the Evos concept car telegraphed (at least) the front styling. Like it, but of course want to see the whole car before rendering complete judgment.

I actually REALLY like it. But I will reserve my complete judgement for the full uncovering. I doubt I'll be disappointed though. The covering on the hood seems to imply some vents of some sort which is great. I wonder if the white covering on the fender also implies some kind of vent.

Photoshop
stng.jpg

NeuRon

2012 500A #1626
I think the design is turning out good, so far. For anyone on the fence, seeing one in-person will likely help, as well as seeing the performance. I can't recall all of the cars of the past, with questionable designs, that I ended up thinking they looked good after seeing their performance. Throw in some snarling V8 sounds, roasted tires and nice performance figures and watch the appeal grow! 8)

For some reason it looks a lot like an SN95 to me from this shot.

Zquez said:
I actually REALLY like it. But I will reserve my complete judgement for the full uncovering. I doubt I'll be disappointed though. The covering on the hood seems to imply some vents of some sort which is great. I wonder if the white covering on the fender also implies some kind of vent.

Photoshop
stng.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors