The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Mustang Sightings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS said:
Check out this one with black-painted stock 20" wheels:

11083769_932007456849902_2978237250476137158_o.jpg

I really like the Competition Orange with those wheels and the black over the top stripe.

i see them all over the SE (Greenville, SC, Atlanta, GA, Chattanooga, TN, etc)..

I'm thinking about picking up a 2016 gt performance pack (white or blue) as a DD for a few years... and will pick up aftermarket gt350 parts along the way as they become available..

i like them, and the gt350R is awesome, but don't want one as a DD as i'd be WAY too paranoid to park it anywhere. 16'GT i won't mind near as much about parking, driving it in rain etc.

I hate to say it as a four time Mustang owner, but the new ones don't do anything for me. The rear end is terrible, the front looks like a Focus. The interior is nothing special. The only thing it has going for it is IRS, and it cost several hundred pounds of weight to get that.

There just aren't a lot of cars in 2015 that do anything for my, styling wise. Jaguar is the best.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
I went to my local dealer today to see about getting some warranty work done and when leaving I decided to go look at the 2015 Mustangs on the lot. They had about a dozen, some GT's, some Ecoboost and 2 50th anniversary editions. Well last Sunday we had a freak hail storm in this area and every one I looked at had "dimples", some worse than others. The white 50th one was really bad. Just out of curiosity, what do they do with these cars? Almost made me cry :'(

My friend has a GT that had hail damage and it was repaired and I can not see any dents. I could not believe how great it looks and the car was not painted. It was damaged on the dealer lot and he bought it that way. He ordered the car the way he wanted it and was ok with the repair and took it. He even got a license plate that says DARKSTRM (DARK STORM). Those dent repair guys are amazing. Had a parking lot dent fixed on my 2011 F150 and it is perfect. Just as long as the paint is not damaged.

I work at the local Ford dealer so I see these every day....but I did see a 2015 50th anniversary car the other day, #18XX of 1964 made. With ADM it was $68k. Yikes.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
saw a new white one today and the entire rear underbody trim was body colored. Much better then the two-tone pics of body color and black trim I have seen in other pics.

The Front Range of Colorado is hail central. There have been numerous hail storms that caused hundreds of millions in damage to cars and houses, and the worst one would have been over a Billion in today's dollars.

Dealers normally use paintless dent repair and then sell the cars at a discount. Some look completely OK, others, not so OK. There are cars here that are so damaged they can't be repaired with paintless techniques. I've seen cars driving around that literally look like someone attacked the car with a ball peen hammer. Some people will take the insurance settlement and just drive the car rather than fix it.

TMO Supporting Vendors