The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Mustang Sightings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I think I've seen them all around here in OC. The last one I was missing was DIB...and I saw a PP GT last night.

I must admit being a little jealous. I thought I'd be in one by now. But I'm glad the GT350 plans trumped that.

Grant 302

RR2334 said:
I'm at Orlando/Disney with my wife and kids. We stopped counting 2015 Mustangs after we spotted 50 of them. They are all over Disney.

Exactly. I'm about 15 miles from there. I'd never bother counting, but it's easier to keep track of colors seen.

At car and Mustang meets, they're all pretty well represented.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
RR2334 said:
I'm thinking they are mostly rentals. They look the same and are mostly white, blue and charcoal in colour. Only a few GTs.

The bar code in the window, lack of license plate frames and teeny, tiny wheels are sure signs they are rentals.

Grant 302

And that's probably true right around Disney, but I'm sure the ones around OC in general are privately owned. The cars have been turing over really quickly at the local dealerships right now.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Autotrader.com search shows 800+ new 2015 Mustangs in stock within 100 miles of the San Diego area.

The factory is cranking them out.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/New+Cars/Ford/Mustang/San+Diego+CA-92101?endYear=2016&listingType=new&listingTypes=new&makeCode1=FORD&mmt=%5BFORD%5BMUST%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=MUST&searchRadius=100&showcaseListingId=394827848&showcaseOwnerId=69401587&startYear=2015&Log=0

Saw several including verts on Maui this past week. Now we know where they are all hiding. ;)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
A pair of '15s at a Lowes Parking lot yesterday afternoon in Brighton, CO. His and Hers?

Would have been nice if we could have squeezed a white one in the middle...

2015%20Mustang%201_zps5fulohzb.jpg

Saw a ruby red GT on the highway and then another tonight in a parking lot. All I saw were the headlights but that's all I needed to tell what it was

I see a bazillion of them every day. I'm now only looking out for the GT350 mules driving around - I've heard there are several GT350 fully finished cars in managers hands on the roads around Dearborn so i'm looking! Yesterday i saw one pulling out of a lot and it sounded unique and loud. It was not an R (saw the guy later in a different parking lot).

Grant 302

twistedneck said:
I see a bazillion of them every day. I'm now only looking out for the GT350 mules driving around - I've heard there are several GT350 fully finished cars in managers hands on the roads around Dearborn so i'm looking! Yesterday i saw one pulling out of a lot and it sounded unique and loud. It was not an R (saw the guy later in a different parking lot).
Bazillion is right. Was in San Diego over the long weekend, and they were everywhere.

See the GT350 photos thread. There's one in an employee driveway. Wish I worked for Ford!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
twistedneck said:

Perhaps a new thread would be in order since this one does not indicate GT sightings.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel