The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Mustangs by the Bay San Diego

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
attend someone at this meeting?

http://www.sdmustangclub.com/index.php/2015-mustangs-by-the-bay

last year it was a great show with a beautiful scenery from Downtown San Diego in the background

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Went to this event a couple of years ago but not as an exhibitor.

If you want to display, you've got to line up at 7 AM-pretty early.

World class venue and they are limiting it to 350 cars for display-huge number.

If you ever wanted to see a Mustang with Lamborghini style doors, and other rare cars like a handsome and unrestored, driver Boss 429, this is the venue.

There were probably a dozen 2012-13 Boss 302's on display when I went.

Bay Area
I've gone two years in a row. It's a great event but I go as a spectator and park my Boss away from everyone. As four walling stated if you show you have to be there early and then you have the hassle of getting out after the event.

If you haven't been and are in the area I highly recommend checking it out.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
Tentatively planning on going to this event this year, as a visitor, not to display.

If so, I will use the periscope app to document the visit, and will post a new topic "Mustangs by the Bay periscope" ahead of time.

For those who cannot view live, the periscope video will remain for 24 hours.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel