The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 New Ford Mustang Preview?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTKMu9CgeqE&feature=fvwp&NR=1[/youtube]

Most of those look GREAT to me. The only rendition I didn't really care for was the white one near the end. I hope that's the new design versus the spyshot in the other thread. Honestly if they don't change it up, what's the real incentive to get another one ??? The S197 was a home run, but has run its course and it's time for a fresh look IMO.

cloud9 said:
Honestly if they don't change it up, what's the real incentive to get another one ??? The S197 was a home run, but has run its course and it's time for a fresh look IMO.
IRS and going on a diet? ;D I agree they need to freshen up the look AND keep some heritage in the car. Not as much as the Porsche 911 but little things like the rear side windows and overall profile. I doubt Ford will let us down.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel