The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2016 GT350 at Daytona or Sebring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know Multimatic has two cars they've been working on and hopefully they are ready for Daytona in late January. If not Billy Johnson says they should have the car ready for Sebring.

http://www.imsa.com/articles/billy-johnson-hoping-pick-where-he-left

bjr-small.jpg

When do you think you will have the newest Ford Mustang to replace the current Boss 302R?

“They’re trying to make it happen as fast as possible. As a driver, I’d like to have it for Daytona, but I’m thinking there’s a good chance it will be ready for Sebring.”

I would love to see it at the Daytona test during the first weekend of January. I'll be there no matter what to watch, but it sounds very unlikely that the car would be there if it won't even be ready for the race three weeks later.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel