The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2016 GT350 Available To Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
Just received a call from A dealer in Northern California that has received a late allocation for a 2016 that is available to be ordered however you like. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

I have a great rapport with the dealer and You can expect a 5k ADM that is non-negotiable. If you already know you don't have any interest in paying an ADM please do not ask for the contact info and I wish you the best of luck in your hunt. I do not want to send anyone their way that will damage my relationship with them. I can say you will not be disappointed with the service or experience you have with them before, during, and after you purchase the vehicle.

If you are interested and READY TO BUY send me a PM and I will send members the contact information one at a time in order of PM's received. Again, this is for someone ready to purchase and not just tire kicking. Hope someone gets it!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel