The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2016 GT350 For Sale - Track Pkg - Magnetic Metallic - Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well it looks like I need to make room for some new projects so I'm putting my GT350 up for sale. It's a great car and I'm going to miss it. I bought it new from Bob Utter Ford in Texas (May 2016) and drove it out to California. I wanted a car I could drive to the track instead of trailering and this fits the bill very well, I just haven't had much time to get to the track since moving last year. The car only has 8,845 miles on it, no wrecks and in very good shape.

I've only had the car out on track 3 times since I've bought it, it's always been properly driven, I don't abuse my cars. I've had a clear bra on the front part of the car since new, there are a couple minor nicks in it but nothing made it through to the paint. The paint on the car is in very good shape though there are a handful of minor flaws from normal wear, none of the flaws are obvious but if you really start looking you'll find them.

I was using the stock Michelin PSS tires for track duty and just replaced the rears. The front tires were replaced about 300 miles ago due to a flat and have 1 track day on them (still have 7-8/32" left so very minimal wear).

I'm located in Ridgecrest, CA, a great place to start a road trip across the South West if you're thinking about driving it back east. I'm asking $44,995 (firm) for the car, title in hand. If you have questions or would like to call just PM me and I'll be in touch.

Mod List:
-Ford Performance Oil-air Separators
-Watson Racing Roll Bar in Silver
-Watson Racing Carpet Delete Kit
-Schroth ASM 4pt Harnesses (stock belts are still operational as well)
-Vorshlag Camber Plates
-ARP Wheel Studs Front and Rear
-Caliperfexion Brake Caliper Studs
-Pagid RS29 Pads (lots of pad left, ~9mm on the fronts and ~8mm on the rear, rotors are at Fronts - 35.34mm, Rear - 25.40mm)
-ZL Add-ons Front and Rear Tow Hooks
-Fire Extinguisher Mounted to Roll Bar
-K&N Air Filter
-Motul RB660 Brake Fluid
-Motul Trans&Diff Fluid
-Redline Engine Oil

And here's some pics, if you would like to see something specific that I haven't included just let me know.

DSC_0075 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0076 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0077 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0078 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0080 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0081 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0084 (1024x683).jpgDSC_0085 (1024x683).jpg

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel