The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2016 TMO's Cruzin The Carousel with HOD on August 25th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Updated: 2016 TMO's Cruzin The Carousel with HOD on August 25th

I made reservations for the HIE on the 25th.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

I think I will try and make this as well, both Sonoma and TH. The 25th will be my 50th birthday, can't think of better way to spend it than on track!

Bay Area

Tucson302 said:
I think I will try and make this as well, both Sonoma and TH. The 25th will be my 50th birthday, can't think of better way to spend it than on track!

If you come up to Sonoma, do me a favor, grab the RSD I got from you and bring it up. Ill pitch in for gas. LOL, its still in PHX. And did you ever run across the misc parts for the kit?

If you can't then still have fun and maybe we will meet at the track.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

byronj said:
If you come up to Sonoma, do me a favor, grab the RSD I got from you and bring it up. Ill pitch in for gas. LOL, its still in PHX. And did you ever run across the misc parts for the kit?

If you can't then still have fun and maybe we will meet at the track.

I will absolutely bring it to you no need to pitch in for gas, have your buddy get a hold of me to setup a place to pick it up. Sorry dude I have not come across the hardware. I really don't know what the hell I did with it, I've gone through just about the entire garage!

Bay Area

Tucson302 said:
I will absolutely bring it to you no need to pitch in for gas, have your buddy get a hold of me to setup a place to pick it up. Sorry dude I have not come across the hardware. I really don't know what the hell I did with it, I've gone through just about the entire garage!

Ok, can do but will you go through PHX on your way up here?

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

byronj said:
Ok, can do but will you go through PHX on your way up here?

Yes I will have to go thru Phoenix so can gladly meet him and pick it up. I'm actually in Phoenix now for a track day tomorrow I will PM you my cell number in case he is available

My son just told me about this group. Have done one HOD event so far and plan to do this one as well.

VoodooBOSS said:
Welcome to TMO. Do you still have your Bullitt?

Yes. That's what I run on track days. Basically stock, but put coil overs on it which dramatically improved handling.

Have to admit that Mat got me into the track thing. Both he and his car are faster, but it's awesome doing track days with your kid!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Yup, I'm doing them with my son as well.
He's riding shotgun for now until he gets a track car of his own built.
Its nice to share your passion and help pave the way for the future generation of racers.

Bullitt08 said:
Have to admit that Mat got me into the track thing. Both he and his car are faster, but it's awesome doing track days with your kid!

That definitely puts me up for the son of the year award...just saying 8)

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

When I was racing full time he was just a kid, but he remembers watching Dad from the grandstands.
Now that he's an adult he has a chance to see it through the windshield. I wouldn't trade this experience for the world.

TMO Supporting Vendors