The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2017/2018 Ford GT Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is anyone ordering a FGT? It looks like they are going to make 500 cars over two years and have already had 7,000 applications for the car. Any TMO members have a confirmed order or planning on buying one? This should be a great investment. 8)

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1026111_ford-gt-racks-up-more-than-7000-applications#image=100552033

ford-gt_100552033_h.jpg

VoodooBOSS said:
Is anyone ordering a FGT? It looks like they are going to make 500 cars over two years and have already had 7,000 applications for the car. Any TMO members have a confirmed order or planning on buying one? This should be a great investment. 8)
I placed an order for two ;)

Out of the 500 cars built. I wonder how many cars will end up out of the US.
Can only guess what the ADM would be on something like this. I have no idea.
would $25,000 be out of the question?? To high or Low.

superhero said:
There will be no ADM as Ford is handling the sales directly. I heard that Ford has the first right of refusal for all secondary market sales within the first 24 months of ownership.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
superhero said:
Easy question to answer. No Dealer....No Additional Dealer Markup.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel