The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 2017 Mustang GT Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Atlanta, GA
Performance Package
Steeda Progressive Springs
Eibach Spacers: Front 1in, Rear 3/4in
Michelin Pilot Sport 4s
Full Boar Mufflers
Fluids:
- Engine: AMSOIL Signature Series 5W20​
- Transmission: AMSOIL DCT​
- Differential: AMSOIL 75w110​
- Brakes: Castrol RBF 600​

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great color but gotta believe that you have more mods than just listing that it is a manual. Cmon , list your pads, tires, MGW Short throw shift linkage ( you gotta have that since MGW is just across the State in Augusta ), chrome valve covers, thermocouples, tinted windows etc.

We are a nosy bunch and with 5-10 years of HPDEs we know you are trying to hide stuff from your competitors. It's okay to tell me, I am a fellow white Stang buddy, and I am in the Midwest so your speed secrets are safe!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Atlanta, GA
Great color but gotta believe that you have more mods than just listing that it is a manual. Cmon , list your pads, tires, MGW Short throw shift linkage ( you gotta have that since MGW is just across the State in Augusta ), chrome valve covers, thermocouples, tinted windows etc.

We are a nosy bunch and with 5-10 years of HPDEs we know you are trying to hide stuff from your competitors. It's okay to tell me, I am a fellow white Stang buddy, and I am in the Midwest so your speed secrets are safe!
Lol! Nothing to hide here :) I am new to the Mustang world. My previous track car was a Porsche 911 (996). I updated my build to the current mods/tires/fluids. My first track day in this car is 12/4 at Road Atlanta. I want to see how the car does but I am planning to add the necessary coolers this winter.

TMO Supporting Vendors