The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2018 Boss Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dang, didn't know about this thanks. I'm about 5 or 6 hours away. Bill might know more as he lives in Hastings Nebraska which is a short drive to marysville

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Thought about going to these Boss Nationals but that would be two weeks away from home in a row and I don't have the tyme. To Hastings I will go where Pemberton will show me how to drive the track in my pace car.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I actually do not live in Hastings , but in Blair , Nebraska, home of the World's Largest Ford Truck Dealer , but also just about 20 miles North of Omaha. But I can honestly state that though the Maryville, Ks. event will surely be fun, if you are a track rat, the Mustang Roundup is a bucket list Mustang Event, Nationwide. We have had Boss, Shelbys, and GTs from 15-17 States each year , along with 3-6 Ford Engineers who drive down from Dearborn and then drive like crazy on the track with their own Bosses -- yes dat be Bosses driving Bosses. Okay there are some driving their GT 350s , too, and that shall be the Shelby track masters! Don't forget they give a Tech Talk ( might be a GT 5 something show up?) and this is a real Time Trial event ---boys and girls you get timers and you are able to tell if you improve daily!!!!!! I will be helping Tyme, as I want him to be improving enough that when he is on track his friends will state, " That dude is a Tyme Traveleer!"

Looks like a nice turnout!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Now spend another weekend with Mustang fanatics ----- Mustang Roundup coming this week in Hastings. Check out www.racemph.com for sign up soon. Thursday is practice day ( extra ) and Instruction day for newcomers.

We usually have a guy show up with a white Boss 429 , all original, and a few years back we had two at the event/show.

Two weekends in September playing with Boss, GT, and GT 350 guys , has too be good?!

TMO Supporting Vendors