The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2018 Bullitt Mustang Info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As has been reported widely this week leaks of the speculated 2018 Bullitt are coming out. Do you really think Ford will miss the opportunity to have a new Bullitt to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the movie? Let the speculation begin. I'm expecting basically a GT PP with the 10 sp auto available in it. Ford will add some other nice features. I regularly see a 2008 Bullitt on my daily commute to work and they sure look good.

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/2017/12/05/new-bullitt-mustang-ford-claims-doesnt-exist-spotted/

2018-Bullitt-Mustang-Commercial_-3.jpg

I'll take the original movie (no remake), released in 4K/UHD - Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos sound. In some sort of 50th anniversary/collector tin with the Bullitt Mustang embossed/stamped on the cover. Inside an info pack with pictures of the original movie car and specs and then the same for the 2001, 2008(09) and the new 2018. Maybe a coupon inside you can order (pay for) a special poster from Ford showing the 4 cars in each corner - sort of advertising swag for the 18. I would buy that movie tin and the poster.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
You might have to give up your Boss or at the very least, buy a new Bullitt! Might also have to lay off your two-to-three week Thanksgiving feasts :p

TMO Supporting Vendors