The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2018 Super Bowl Picks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like in this years Super Bowl?

I have it on good authority ( my kids) the Amazon Echo commercial will win. Hoping for a good game.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Watched this game, first football game I've watched in a very long time. Now I remember why I used to like watching football. Great game, just found it a little strange the amount of angst that went into whether two of the TDs were legit or not. It used to be much simpler than that, almost sounded like lawyers have been involved......

In the old days, whatever was called on the field was carved in stone. Now plays in question are scrutinized beyond belief, sometimes for good reason, sometimes not. There were a few during this game that could of went either way, but any way you slice it , the Eagles played a heck of a game!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
The better team won. Congrats to Philadelphia and to their fans.
Best Super Bowl game in a while. Last year doesn't count unless you're a Pats fan.

Tyme, you're right about this years SB..but last year the Pats were down 28-3 going into the 4th Qrt and pulled out a win in OT! I'm glad they didn't have a chance to do that this year!!!...Most offense in SB history???

Norm Peterson

Corner Barstool Sitter
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
a few miles east of Philly
Tyme, you're right about this years SB..but last year the Pats were down 28-3 going into the 4th Qrt and pulled out a win in OT! I'm glad they didn't have a chance to do that this year!!!...Most offense in SB history???
To date, LII featured the most total yardage of any NFL game. Not just SB, not just playoffs.

I'm originally from SE Massachusetts, but Philly winning SB LII was as satisfying as when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.

Norm

Last edited:

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
A little late the party on this thread, but as a huge Pats fan, I have to give props to Eagles for their victory. Made the key play to force Brady to fumble on that last drive at the end of the game. As a life long new england resident (MA/NH) I grew up in the era where all Boston area teams sucked until the Bird era Celtics. Bruins got unlucky running into all time great team in the Neely/Bourque era but it was fantastic to watch them play in the late 80s and 90s.

I totally relate the current Patriots fatigue around the rest of the country, as you just get tired of seeing super teams dominate lesser competition. Before the recent NBA run of stacked teams always winning (Spurs/Warriors), it was the Jeter era Yankees that were the most notable pro sports dynasty. Getting '1918' shoved in your face every time the Yanks curb stomped the BoSox wasn't a whole lot of fun before 2004. With that said I was still happy for Mo Rivera being the first unanimous HOF inductee. Recognize and appreciate generational talent while you can, because eventually it ends.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel