The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 Bullitt Available -- no funny pricing !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
One of our stores has gotten a Bullitt allocation and it is currently unsold. Not for long, I imagine and no added Dealer Markup. Call me on my cell if I can assist you ? I will be on the road some of today , so if I do not answer immediately, text me your name and number .

Bill Pemberton
Concierge for Performance Vehicles
Woodhouse Auto Family ( soon to be 17 Stores ) '
402-677-5864

Last edited:
That's a great offer!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Back on the road to go pick up my Boss from the Crew Chief for Jade Buford ( currently in third in GTS , World Challenge ) and Scott Maxwell of the Racer's Edge Team. Would have loved to take my car to Kohr Motorsports ( Dean Martin) since they are sponsored by Scudo ( another great product from George at MGW ) , but that is a drive from Kneebrasky. RennsportKC is a super well known Porsche Shop in the Midwest ( located in Grandview , Mo. ), and Karl Wilen also happens to love and work on Boss 302S/302R models along with the new GT4 GT 350s. Cool to have a World Challenge Crew Chief just under 4 hours away. He will not be able to attend the WC race in Toelle , Utah this weekend, as he will be supporting 17 drivers at our NASA race in Hastings, Nebraska!!! Joint race with the Colorado Region and also a big festival because this is where Kool Aid was started/invented. So I will be racing during the Kool Aid Days Celebration. Be nice to win, so I can spray folks with Kool Aid, ha,ha!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
PS - call my cell if you have interest in the Bullitt ?! Also found out the Silver PP2 we have ( there is a rebate also and it lists for only 45+K ) apparently did not go through with financing or something, so that is still available.

Bill Pemberton
402-677-5864 cell

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sold , sold , sold ...................but , since our General Mgr has really been pushing Mustangs ( 5 TMO folks have bought from this store and we have 2 other Blue Oval Dealerships) I found out he has one more allocated - heh, give me a break I was off racing and not paying attention to what happened at this store, ha. So the offer still is open ,a Bullitt coming , no surprises, and we offer enclosed shipping ( very reasonable pricing ) or a Fly/Drive program.

Actually, I think this one can be ordered as you want if you call soon.
PS - Red , black striped GT 350 also on the way.

402-677-5864 cell

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors