The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 + car cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This is a common issue ( and problem ) with many of the Automotive Manufacturers. They spec out covers or other items with outside suppliers and Parts Marketing hits the common denominator and that leaves the gearhead buyer trying to find the unique cover for his vehicle. Often there is not a specific cover , so you get one that is ultra tight or it just doesn't fit. With various wing changes and spoilers it is quite common for a cover to fit two different model configurations -- hence a cover for an R also is listed for a conventional GT 350. I am not saying this is the case, currently, just that it is a common concern and often a nightmare for the Parts Dept.. The new options come out ( good example is the Gurney Flap ) it can be completely missed by Marketing and Parts as a different entity and all the cover ( in this instance ) are made without it. I would say consider ordering aftermarket or decide to wait , because often a part number shows up later for the more unique models or options. Damn I get wordy , but hopefully this explains the situation or if nothing else fills in a lot of space on the Forum, Hal.

Yea i know the R version would fit, but will be a little big in the spoiler area. I am sure the previous version fit good with the decklid lip, but now adding spoiler and gurney flap that may not let it fit the best anymore. I know my previous Boss one, it fit good with the decklid lip, and when I put the LS spoiler on it still fit good. Just seeing if anyone has it prior to ordering one.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel