The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 GT350 getting some pretty nice upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweet. Looks like no drilled rotors!

2019-Shelby-GT350-11.jpg2019-Shelby-GT350-10.jpg2019-Shelby-GT350-07.jpg2019-Shelby-GT350-04.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Billy J says the latest ABS calibration is a big deal for the 2019. I wonder if the controller is retrofittable to the 15-18.

DFW, TX
So R model grille opening, and revised rear spoiler.
I'm still in the market for a rear spoiler/wing for my extra trunk lid.

I would prefer the rotors had some slots, but would prefer blanks over holes.

I wonder if the 35 series SC2 tread depth is deeper, the R tires are shallower than other sizes.

DFW, TX
Saw another picture of the rear spoiler-ish/wang (top-view). I'm going to have to see it in person. It looks like the R wing and the track pack spoiler had a love child.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel