The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 2019 Magnetic GT350 Version 2.0 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update: Fp350s module is turning into a pain in the ass but im committed to the project. Im doing this more to help anyone else that wants to do this down the road. Capaldi has been insanely helpful with URW, Watson says “we know what u need but we wont tell or sell u the brakel line adapters‘’ so URW will custom make em.

this year i want to get as much weight savings as i can to get me into a nasa w2w class with this car
- optic armor rear window went in
- more weight removal including evap, wiring etc etc
- SSR is making a titanium exhaust from headers to stock mufflers to reduce weight (i refuse to remove the stock mufflers because they sound so good)
- im waiting on the custom wrap design
- shifter is getting bronze bushings because the plastic mgw ones didnt last. Maybe i shift too hard.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Update: Fp350s module is turning into a pain in the ass but im committed to the project. Im doing this more to help anyone else that wants to do this down the road. Capaldi has been insanely helpful with URW, Watson says “we know what u need but we wont tell or sell u the brakel line adapters‘’ so URW will custom make em.

🤬 shoot I’m doing a similar upgrade, I wonder if my new abs block is going to hook up to my brake lines….? I have a boss 302R block….anybody know if this is compatible with the early s197 brake lines?

I’m in for updates….

Last edited:
🤬 shoot I’m doing a similar upgrade, I wonder if my new abs block is going to hook up to my brake lines….? I have a boss 302R block….anybody know if this is compatible with the early s197 brake lines?

I’m in for updates….
I’ll let you know

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin

this year i want to get as much weight savings as i can to get me into a nasa w2w class with this car
- optic armor rear window went in
- more weight removal including evap, wiring etc etc
- SSR is making a titanium exhaust from headers to stock mufflers to reduce weight (i refuse to remove the stock mufflers because they sound so good)
- im waiting on the custom wrap design
- shifter is getting bronze bushings because the plastic mgw ones didnt last. Maybe i shift too hard.
Your 350 car scared the bajebbers out of me last year at Road America in October just sitting still in the paddock. Can only imagine what’s going to happen in May at Mid-Ohio ??

I just cant leave anything alone.…..the speaker tray going out, they removed evap system, 100 more lbs, FPS350S abs module is turning into a nightmare but i am doing it to help future people in here that want to do it. Optic armor going in. Wrap is designed and approved…..

IMG_3292.jpeg

this car is why i live paycheck to paycheck but you only love once.

Stopped at URW to pickup the coolest car i ownIMG_9383.jpeg

progress on the gt350 is good. The luggage thingy is removed and optic armor is installed. FP350s module is still an project, but capaldi have been an immense help. theres still a lot of hush hush on how to do this 👀👀 so once its done ya’ll can buy a kit from URW/Capaldi at the expense of me paying to figure this out
IMG_9381.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel