The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 Midwest Time Trial and Racing Schedule for TMO Trackrats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks to a couple of you who made this suggestion, as it will likely make it a lot easier for many of us to meet up at some of track events in our area. Most of the dates are with NASA since most of you that I am acquainted with are more into HPDEs and Time Trials than Road Racing, and we know that NASA will include all three.

National Corvette Museum Raceway March 30-31
Raceway Park of the Midlands April 13-14
Heartland Motorsports Park May 25-26
Hallett June 8-9
Motorsports Park Hastings June 15-16
Raceway Park of the Midlands July 13-14
Hi Plains Raceway July 20-21
Heartland Motorsports Park August 10-11
Autobahn August 10-11
Autobahn Oct. 5-6
Hi Plains Oct.12-13
Heartland Oct. 26-27
Natl. Corvette Museum Oct 26-27

SCCA Time Trials
Hi Plains June 15-16
Heartland June 22-23
NCM Nationals September 27-29

And most important of All!!!
Mustang Roundup
Motorsport Park Hastings
September 12-15

Sure there are more tracks, but good start for those around this part of the Country. Hopefully you can chat with your TMO friends about where to go or you can list here when attending so others may introduce themselves at the track?

Last edited:
That should be enough events to keep most busy!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well if enough of us push new members to join us at many of these events , it could mean a new run of T -shirts??? Heck, could TMO hats be far off?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Whoops...........heh, guys, buy shirts! I have three and I am considered the best dressed guy in Blair, Nebraska.

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Which, I suppose, isn't saying much.

Still these TMO shirts are awesome!

Going to look this over next week and see if there's anything else I can squeeze in. Right now I have PPIR, Hastings and the autocross at the Rocky Mountain Round-Up in Steamboat Springs on the calander. I'm also looking to head out and hopefully attend an event out with the NorCal boys. Will try to fit in a few other NASA events but it's already looking to be a busy summer with the family tugging at me to go to North Carolina, Disney, two or three RV vacations and much more. I often wonder how some of you guys can get track tyme in.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
PS - for others in the general area feel free to post dates that might be at Blackhawk Farms, Road America, Pueblo, etc. if you wish. I just put down ones I looked up for myself, though I won't make anywhere near all of them. Please post if you are going to any of these events as the Season does start?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks , it was good to see postings by John Scheier over there, as he was a regular here in years past. He always said the rest of us were cheatin bastages, but we just drank his beer and let him vent!

Thanks and hope we see plenty of our fellow members at a road course? Tardicus you should hook up with Tyme, he is just North of you in Brighton and he is a good dude!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel