The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 Mustang Roundup Auction for the Food Bank of the Heartland!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thought I would write a short thread after VoodooBoss asked how much the Auction at the Mustang Roundup raised? The Auction has been part of the event since year one as one of the ways Woodhouse Auto Family can give back to the communities in the States of Nebraska and Iowa ( Western Iowa to be specific). Unbelievably over 90,000 children are food depraved here in the breadbasket of the US. Crazy, I know, but true , so the Auction benefits the " Backpack Program," which enables schools to put food in the backpack of said children, each Friday, so they have something to eat over the weekend. Woodhouse traditionally helps raise well over a million dollars for these children and over the past 9 years the folks at the Roundup have helped raise over $20,000. Pretty impressive since the majority of the Drivers are not from either Nebraska or Iowa. Definitely shows you what a quality set of racers come to this Racing Event! With over 1/2 of the participants on this Forum , it tells you what stellar enthusiasts are on TMO. I am still waiting for some checks to come in , but when they arrive, we should be over $2000! Special thanks need to go to the following, as they contributed items on their own as they believe in the benefit these gifts can do for a hungry child.

Todd Soderquist, Bart Marowelli and the great folks at Ford Motor Company - they brought so many things the list would be endless
Tracy Munday and his Lifted Spirit donations
The " Madhatter" for his Chilean Race Posters
Woodhouse Ford ( all three Stores ) donated numerous items
The VoodooBoss contributed TMO Shirts - the proper GQ attire for the fast racer

Most of all I would like to thank my fellow racers and Car Show participants who generously gave with their hearts and continue to year in and year out at each Mustang Roundup. Thanks , thanks , thanks, and it is a pleasure to call all of you friends first and competitors second.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Check should be made out to: Food Bank for the Heartland

I will make sure it goes directly to the "Backpack Program, " so not confused with the other programs they support.

Funds can be sent to me at:

Bill Pemberton
c/o Woodhouse Chrysler
2171 S. Hwy 30
Blair, Ne 68008

They gave me a little office upstairs and I am usually in there in the mornings. Easy for me to pick up mail there as it is only 6 miles from my house. What a kind thought and I appreciate you asking!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Still waiting on a few checks , but it appears we will bust through to around $2200. This is more than Woodhouse earned on the other event we sponsor , but over $400. Not bad since there were fewer participants at the Mustang Roundup.

Nice that both groups are so generous , though, because the turnout of drivers from out of State is quite impressive in each case.

Thanks TMO members and all the rest who made the 9th Annual Mustang Roundup a big success!

I need to get mine framed as well. We’re you able to find one that fit?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel