The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2019 Mustang Roundup!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Trying to get this posted , but since I am Internet challenged , hoping Voodoo Boss can get it up , or some other talented member of TMO!? Of course , one can always go to www.racemph.com and pull up the info , but figure it would be easier if we can get it posted here?

PS - Keep in mind , pricing at this event is quite a bit different than other track venues, as it includes lunches , dinner on Friday and a Banquet / Awards Ceremony on Saturday, so the savings on food is huge. The big plus is you don't have to leave the site over the lunch hour , rushing to make sure you are back for your afternoon runs. Efficiency is key, but the convenience can not be measured in simple terms, it is a major plus to making the event run smoothly for everyone!

Attendees:
@Bill Pemberton
@TMSBOSS
@TymeSlayer
@VoodooBoss just hanging out
@12coBoss
@mustang5o
@tracktardicus
@cholmes1 Just hanging out?
@302BOB via facetime
@Fastfordnut and his son
@drano38

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
First one was a blast and looking forward to my second one in 2019

Mustang Roundup IX.
2019 Sept. 12-13-14-15
SPECIAL Early Registration EMAIL

You may use this Registration MPH-EARLY Coupon Code for $50 off if you register for 2019 by December 25th, 2018. Plus qualified drivers get a 30 minute Thursday PM Test & Tune session.

Call George (402-461-8031) and/or email George for a second coupon code if you were here in 2018 ($50 more)

That's at least $50 off the 2019 Pricing listed below if you register by 12/25/18 for 2019!

2019 Event On the web click here

2019 Pricing
Qualified Drivers Friday/Saturday $429 until 12/25/18

As above but includes "Sunday" AM $479 until 12/25/18

New Driver's Fri/Sat with School on Friday $519 until 12/25/18

All four meals are included in 2019 including Lunch Fri/Sat
Friday night Clubhouse party and Saturday night Awards Dinner
Crew Packs for your guests are $75 and include all meals.
Buy the Crew Packs for your guests.

Have a new qualified driver or a new driver for the school you want to invite in 2019? Let George know and we will provide you with a special Coupon Code for $50 off their entry. Great way to invite a new driver!
Call for this coupon code 402-461-8031

Attachments

• MPH Mustang Round-up 2019.pdf
    490.7 KB · Views: 122
It's on my calendar. Now to decide if I can rent a car or just bum rides from TMO members.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool, looking forward to meeting you ! Look for the bald guy with a goatee wearing a TMO T-shirt. Whoops , forgot we had around 11 TMO members there last year and I do remember Tyme, TMS and I were sporting our shirts.

Pretty cool that this year we will have the Managing Engineer for Ford Motorsports, other Ford Engineers and Executives, VoodooBoss from TMO, and a strong likelihood of a GT 500 showing up at the track! Getting excited and will have to run my Boss S against John's Godzilla, but if I can stay close to that monster it will give me a good idea if the changes I made over the Winter were worthwhile?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, Tracy , I mentioned you above , but the correct answer to your question would be , " No , wearing your TMO T- Shirt made you GQ!"

TMO Supporting Vendors