The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020/10/03-04 - NorCal Shelby Club - Fall Classic @ Thunderhill 3 Mile

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardkat

CAMtard
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Lake Oswego, OR
For those of us on the West Coast that can't make it to the Roundup - anybody else going? I haven't signed up yet, but need an event to stay sharp before OUSCI @ LVMS in November, so this one fits the bill. I've never run with this club - how do they compare to SpeedSF and SpeedVentures (my only CalClub experiences thus far)? In any case, look for me in the green group on Saturday - hope to see some fellow TMO'ers out there!

Bay Area
From what I have seen when they run an Sonoma at the Mini Nats its a crash fest and lots of people dont really know what they are doing on track. But that just from the Mini Nats experience,

Bay Area
That's always my fear from "marque clubs" but I've heard their Advanced/Expert groups are usually light and experienced. Here's hoping, anyway!

It might be a great event. A lot of people are fearing the Covid so it could be EPIC. Im just stating what I saw in 2018 and 2019 at the Mini Nats.

HECK, I hate TH and the High Desert that time of the year but maybe I'll join. Ill check the itinerary. Did you do the Signature Wheels private day there in Oct 2018?

boardkat

CAMtard
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Lake Oswego, OR
It might be a great event. A lot of people are fearing the Covid so it could be EPIC. Im just stating what I saw in 2018 and 2019 at the Mini Nats.

HECK, I hate TH and the High Desert that time of the year but maybe I'll join. Ill check the itinerary. Did you do the Signature Wheels private day there in Oct 2018?
That’s the spirit! Didn’t do the private day, no - only time I’ve been was with SpeedSF using Cyclone config earlier this year.

boardkat

CAMtard
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Lake Oswego, OR
@boardkat I won’t be making this event. I have to run to SD for the week. Have fun there.
that makes two of us :(
... had a terminal braking issue at my last event and still in the process of redesigning things. maybe next year!

TMO Supporting Vendors