The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2020 GT500 Blasting Up The Hill at Goodwood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of a carbon footprint does nuclear power have??? Yea, I know.
I’m all about building more gen III and IV nuclear power plants. Maybe cold fusion will be a reality some day.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
So sorry for your loss. Hope I didn't cross a line there.

If you are coming south and want to experience another excellent track in the lower 48, consider Road America. Relatively close to you and a gorgeous site.

Not to worry, no line crossed. Road America is definitely on that list.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I’m all about building more gen III and IV nuclear power plants. Maybe cold fusion will be a reality some day.

Didn't Hollywood perfect that in Back to the Future? Wasn't there a Mr. Fusion on the back of the Delorean?
If only it was that easy....

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
All I have to say to this thread is !@#$ yeah 'Merica!

*clings to steering wheel of muscle car, fires off AR15, sips beer from beer hat*

P.S. I do all three of those things, and then some, and am a big fan of self-deprecating humor, so sorry if it's offensive.

Norm Peterson

Corner Barstool Sitter
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
a few miles east of Philly
Not offensive at all . . . I'm sitting barely 5 feet away from four things that swallow that .223 stuff and one of the nicer examples of something that eats 7.62x39. The separate little 'fridge that I just had to re-stock last night is only a few feet further away.

Heh . . . I spent most of a career in nuclear power and in a job that was at least tangentially related to nuclear power. Might not be fully retired yet if the new-construction side of the industry had stayed busy. Better off financially/less fun. More taste/less filling.

Norm

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'm Lithuanian (and Irish) and I've never handed off a glass of vodka unless it was completely empty.

Once we figured out that “Hot” water had to stay in the containment building, all was good.
Except for a drunk Ukrainian. “Hold my vodka and watch this.”

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel