The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2020 Mustang Roundup Survey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's the thought that counts...in the end.....I'm sure he will enjoy what sees................Tyme, the number of Original Boss owners is shrinking everyday....many have met demise with their Bosses and many have upgraded to new horizons.I'm still enjoying mine!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Done. Was hoping something either the week before or week after Sept 10-13 weekend but I think I could make first week of October work.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I understand the thought, and it would work great for individuals like you and I , but it might get right back to the complaint we have had with many of the racers I have chatted with over the last 9 years -- too close to other big events and most are not able to get off work for two big weekends so close together. It is something to consider , as the track surprisingly has a lot of folks booking events already ( many were on the books even prior to the Auction). Who knows the date could be taken in October before survey and comments come in on the best time for the Mustang Roundup?

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors