The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020 Mustang Roundup , the 10th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
Hooked up the trailer and loaded the equipment this evening.
The Boss goes on the trailer Thurs morning, then hit the road mid morning.
Can't wait for some awesome track time, and seeing everyone again.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it this weekend. I'm really frustrated because I had planned on going for several months to meet up with the members. I hope to see a bunch of photos from the event posted here in this thread, maybe even some videos with people wearing their TMO gear! Hope everyone has a great time. Wish I could be there.

🏁

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Looking forward to more pics especially since a little health issue is causing me to miss this year ( and I had been to all the first 9) , and really cool to see those old Shelbys there! Cool weather and with the track warming this afternoon there could be some really fast times laid down?!

PS - got an email from Ford yesterday that all the Mustang EVs will be priced lower than the original announced price ( except the GT ). Those or you there need to tell the Ford Engineers that is the one you are interested in, so the speed merchants can get the shockingly fastest Blue Oval EV!

How are things going at the Roundup???..Bill P must be very upset He's missing the show and I can't blame Him one bit...just the other day he was cleaning up his ride to show it off!...Next year gotta be better with Bill and Tyme back in the saddle again.You boys behave yourselves on that bus!!!

Thanks for posting the photos of the Mach E. The event won’t be the same without “Bill mow the alfalfa Pemberton” there.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks for the pics and the tough part for me is I won't be there to pass out the F.A.R.T. ( Ford Alfalfa Racing Team ) decals for those who learn the fine art of agricultural racing!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel