The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020 Mustang Roundup , the 10th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
This'll be my third year and it's great to meet so many other TMOers in Hastings. It seems to get bigger and better every year. And although one of the unofficial hosts talks a lot, tells third grade corn-infested jokes in broken German and has an uncanny ability to get others to work on his white Boss 302S, he helps make the entire experience enjoyable. I'm starting to go outside my local comfort zone and will run RA this year and want to get down to COTA and some of those great track in NorCal, but The Mustang Roundup at MPH will always be a must run event.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I will keep this post updated , but the system to register with a Credit Card is still having issues, and the track is in the process of scrapping the system and going to another. Unlike LudaChris , which has had a pretty seamless changeover to various new changes and systems, this has been a bit of a hassle for the new owners.

Even they are surprised because it is a pretty simple problem, but the lack of proper support has made them realize they need to go with a different provider. Hang in there , Good ole George is on top of it even while running his own business -- just like always!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Correct , the system is being completely changed and they hope it will be switched over with no issues by Monday.

Trust me, they are more frustrated than any of us are.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I will keep this post updated , but the system to register with a Credit Card is still having issues, and the track is in the process of scrapping the system and going to another. Unlike LudaChris , which has had a pretty seamless changeover to various new changes and systems, this has been a bit of a hassle for the new owners.

Even they are surprised because it is a pretty simple problem, but the lack of proper support has made them realize they need to go with a different provider. Hang in there , Good ole George is on top of it even while running his own business -- just like always!
Wonder if they've tried using Stripe for credit card processing. I've had decent luck with them in the past. It can certainly be a real pain to find a good processor with good support. I feel for them.

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Not sure I can remember the last tyme someone rejected me trying to give them money! Not worried though, George will make things right.

Send me your cash or check and I'll make sure "they" get it.......I promise...."scouts honor"....I never trusted credit cards to begin with.....The Sisters at the Convent say I'm trustworthy.....Jake, Elwood....Help me here!!!!...............Anybody............Somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bob, er I mean Jake... Start a gofundme page so we can get your butt out of the freindly confines of Connecticut and out to where the state logo is "Honest mister, I was just helping your sheep over the fence." You making the trip would make the event EPIC this year.

It's gonna be a 13h drive but I'll probably be there with the Shelby this year. Never done it before so that's gonna be cool to discover this event. And I'll be there with the Ford team anyway apparently so see you there.

are You driving the shelby or trailering?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hope to see you there , as we get a bunch of folks from the Detroit area ---er, better to say Dearborn , ha,ha.
No worries with your wife running as we often have some ladies ripping around the track. If Mike Berardi shows up this year, his wife has her own Trackstang and she is not afraid to hammer it!!
Hallelujah the Registration is up and running !!! Just registered meself!

TymeSlayer

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Not sure what happened Mr. Pemberton but I'm on the road in LA and Ontario this week and tried signing up and now my sign on and password don't work. I even tried have my password reset and it says I don't exist. Yet two weeks ago I did. Guess they don't need someone to pace the field anymore!!! 🤬

I'll call George next week and get things squared away.

TMO Supporting Vendors