The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

2020 Mustang Roundup , the 10th Anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Well that sucks...I've been thinking about this Roundup since last Dec. and almost sighed up then Covid hit. Getting across the boarder is not easy and then a 14 day quarantine when I return doesn't work with other plans in place so it's not going to happen this year for me.
I hope everyone has a socially distanced, great time and posts lots of pictures!!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I called the Track this morning. George answered the phone. Great to hear his voice. I had not been contacted regarding payment, he said "Just bring a check with you". So its official, George said I am in. See y'all in a few weeks!!!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Sadly, I will not be able to head out this year as the Sweet Lorraine is still in the shop with no resolution for the Gremlin problem in sight. They are going through everything on the engine to find out what's going on. As I drove it to the shop, the dash lit up on the way and it was only 80 degrees outside. She wouldn't start when I got there until the car cooled down. It started a few hours later. Still no codes. They're going check through everything and I hope they can figure this damn problem out.

I gonna miss you guys but you'll have to do without a pace car this year.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sad deal and it will not quite be the same without you Kirk!!! Hoping they figure out your Gremlin as I can sure understand your frustration - fought what we thought was a weird electrical problem the first year I had the Boss S. Luckily it turned out that the oil pressure sensor was just too close to the headers.

We will all miss you buddy!

I have the baby non R version Heritage edition @TMSBOSS, but have a lot to do and little time to have it ready to go on track. May have to go see if i can rent my old car from the guy that bought it so i can run the modified class one last time @suprmn. Either way I will be there.

12coBoss....you have your new car so just stick to your designated class....LOL.
I'm excited to see what you can do with the new ride!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There is also a " Brand New" Hampton Inn up North and it is quite reasonable. I am staying there as rates are good at the old fart rate, ha,ha.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There are meals and other things to do and there is a small fee for that , just go to www.racemph.com and sign up there for the pit crew or visitor pass -- 75 bucks for meals, lunches , banquet and Ford Tech Talks.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I have 5, so I should be set, ha,ha!!
I have a couple more on the way. At this point I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it but I'd REALLY like to go. Bizarre times mixed with a huge project at work... and I have a family member staying with us who is considered "high risk", which has kept me home a lot more than many people I know. A lot things playing into this decision. 😖

TMO Supporting Vendors