The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2021 F1 Season Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a Ferrari guy since I started watching F-1 in the early 2000's, may be another disappointing year..... It has been fun to watch McLaren the last few years tho..... The Russian Rookie spent more time off the track than on, lol.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Been a Ferrari guy since I started watching F-1 in the early 2000's, may be another disappointing year..... It has been fun to watch McLaren the last few years tho..... The Russian Rookie spent more time off the track than on, lol.
I hope to see Sainz do well with Leclerc. Maybe they won't compete for the top spots, but would at least be nice to see them both getting podiums throughout the season.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Pretty cool data analysis of the battle between Max and Lewis here:

Talks about corner speeds, gear, steering input, speed, throttle/brake, tire degradation comparisons, etc.

I hope the battle for the lead is this close for several races this season. I know that's wishful thinking, even though they look to be closely matched on paper, but fingers are crossed.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel