The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

2022 Fast Ford & Mustang Roundup XII by Motorsport Park Hastings, Sept 16-18, Hastings, NE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am making a personal commitment to myself to go next year. The plan is to have something better for towing than the 1983 F-100 I am currently using for local AutoX events.

Then again, in the dark this morning, I nailed a big aluminum ladder in the road with my 2014 Focus. Busted the oil filter, which I didn't catch for several miles down the road pulling into work. So might be replacing that one, too. Hoping a new oil filter fixes it and nothing else bad happens.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great place to learn plenty about your car, as there are so many drivers there with experience in Mustangs one can learn an incredible amount over the course of the event, especially since everyone is so like minded.

Justin Burch was out this morning and took a bunch of amazing photos, didn't get to speak with him but the photos are below. New track was great, 3-5 seconds faster for most and minimal wear on tires. I am defiantly going to appreciate not scrubbing for hours trying to get the rubber marks off the front, hood, and windshield of my car. Just some 100+ MPH bug plasters to clean off.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
So does anyone have the total results as could not find it on the MPH site. Was super bummed to miss the event this year , but my wife and I had a Cruise planned since 2019 and we finally were able to take it , though they changed the boarding date a few months back. It made it impossible to make the Mustang Roundup, but I know some folks set personal bests and having run the track with NASA, I knew everyone would have a great time -- smooth track and as 12coboss noted , easier on tires!!

@TMSBOSS 2023 we’re going right
The internet did not work all weekend so we had to go into command to get our official times. Here are some times after 2 or 3 sessions Saturday morning, doesn't include any Friday times, then after the first couple groups on the short course. Defiantly quicker, no one broke the sub 1:30 mark, but not sure if anyone was able to do that Sunday morning.

IMG-0699.jpg

IMG-0702.jpg

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Way to go Reggie, just a tenth off of Jonathan Blevins ( Ultimate Street Car Champion 2019, 2021, 2022 ) is a major accomplishment. Looks like Jason Coulter was rocking, but I imagine he was running Michelin race slicks and he is one fast Pony Pilot!!

What was Arlen Kiel running , I normally see him at track events running a Viper?

TMO Supporting Vendors