The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

20x12 / 325 Square Iconic Silver CFTP GT500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
The question from @AMBJR was simple, but loaded. "Can you build me a 20x12 square so I can run a 325 tire and rotate them at all four corners?"

My response was a confident "Definitely maybe........"

Allen's CFTP has the first and only 20x12 square rotatable wheel setup on the planet. Built using our Gloss Gunmetal Signature Wheel SV104. At approximately 23-24 lbs per wheel the car has the factory suspension settings, and stays close to the 19lb OEM carbons. The wheels are wrapped in 325/30/20 Toyo R888R at all four corners. Happy to report that after several hundred miles Allen has experienced no rubbing, and cant wait to see the track camber settings dialed in. We should see this finished off with Exhibitions Of Speed titanium lug nuts soon.

If we are only here to leave footprints in the sand, then I suggest you wear some big shoes.

Photography: Devious Exposure

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg6 (1).jpg6 (2).jpg6 (3).jpg6 (4).jpg6 (5).jpg6 (6).jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Those are some big meats, quite impressive. Would have probably suggested Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s , as the biggest complaint we ( when I was working at Woodhouse Auto Family ) had with Toyo R888Rs were their high road noise level. Impressive look and nice shots , he has to be stoked with the intimidation factor pulling up next to others with that monster tire/rim combo.

Agree with Tony, get the killer splitter installed---- it will go from mean to downright monstrous.

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
looked weird..... did he not want the stock cftp splitter? Think it would make the wheels look tougher.
All that is missing are the splitter wickers. He has them, but not installed yet.

Those are some big meats, quite impressive. Would have probably suggested Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s , as the biggest complaint we ( when I was working at Woodhouse Auto Family ) had with Toyo R888Rs were their high road noise level. Impressive look and nice shots , he has to be stoked with the intimidation factor pulling up next to others with that monster tire/rim combo.

Agree with Tony, get the killer splitter installed---- it will go from mean to downright monstrous.
I prefer the SC2 for the same reason.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yo, Yo, Yo ......TM.....O,O.O members. Click on the TireRack link and Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3Rs ( 325/19s ) are on a closeout special for $236.11 !!! Crap......set of 325s for under a $1000 bucks and these are the sticky muthas!!

Now if you need more tread the 325/19 3s are only around 337 for a 220 TWR rubber donut.

Now, be cautious on this, though, as this pricing is for the 2017 3Rs, current tires in this size are not at a blow out price.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors