The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

21 Car rebuild progress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Well Saturday plans got a little messed up with both 2012-Boss and I getting really sick during the week. But I persevered yesterday and got the motor and trans back in along with the struts and spindles. Brake system completion up next.
777c4764ee032d7ceb13ce203c334a9d.jpg252aa6eade147994eb8f2bf4a2501e27.jpg2fc4c7dba5fdab3f5cb97577ddbe1453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
What motor mounts are you using.
Also do you plan on using a separate clutch reservoir.
The 21 is taking shape quickly. You must of been busy getting things ready so when the time came to reassemble the 21 it would happen quick. Looking real good Steve.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Big T, Haven't run the engine yet with the ATi so I couldn't say. It is SFI rated and is well known as the best out there by top engine builders.
Superhero, yes I actually had a remote clutch reservoir before but paid a premium to buy the Shelby kit, I liked the bracket. As far as being prepared, yes my basement and garage are a warehouse of Ford, Ford Performance, Motorcraft, JRZ, OP Mustang, SpecFab, Fathouse, C&R Radiators, Setrab,Watson, KohR, Apex, DSS, Multimatic, Tiger Racing, MGW, Exedy, and Pirelli parts & accessories. Did I forget any of my sponsors? And thanks to TMO for providing the environment to spend all of my money on cars.

Last edited:
TMO?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
D
Big T, Haven't run the engine yet with the ATi so I couldn't say. It is SFI rated and is well known as the best out there by top engine builders.
Superhero, yes I actually had a remote clutch reservoir before but paid a premium to buy the Shelby kit, I liked the bracket. As far as being prepared, yes my basement and garage are a warehouse of Ford, Ford Performance, Motorcraft, JRZ, OP Mustang, C&R Radiators, Setrab,Watson, KohR, Apex, DSS, Multimatic, Tiger Racing, MGW, Exedy, and Pirelli parts & accessories. Did I forget any of my sponsors?
Don't forget your specfab racing prototype 4" brake ducts.
I liked them so much I made myself a set. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel