The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

21 Car wins Pocono

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Always good to see Ford in the winners circle and even better when it's the Wood Brothers Team!

When will your car be ready for action?

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I watched the whole race. The first one for me in five years.

I kept thinking....sure looks like Steve's car.

Blaney drove like an experienced pro. Great to see Ford doing well.

How in the world did Harvicks motor stay together after the missed shift? RY builds them strong and fast.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Yates motors don't break. Doug built a good one for Kevin, but a better one for Ryan. Trying to have the car ready for early fall but work has limited my ability to really dig in. I will make VIR in November though, even if I have buy a car off of a Ford lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Any idea where I can buy a set of RY valve springs for my Boss? Springs and rods are likely the weak points and I want to keep her running for years to come.
In for this info if it ever turns up. Unicorn parts, so far...

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
You can call Roush Yates engines. They probably can sell you what they use for Conti/PirelliWC engines. $$$ I bet. Those who name shall not be spoken advertise a better set and Manley makes a pretty stout spring #221419-1 that is good for .600 lift and has 120lb seat pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel