The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

25 Hours of Thunderhill (Live Feed)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I was hoping to make it to the race today but couldn't squeeze it in. It's been a wet week here in NorCal but it should be dry for the majority of the race. Below is a link to a few live feeds from cars. Something to do for a break from shopping!

http://www.redlineoil.com/news_article.aspx?id=438

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
steveespo said:
Yes got them mixed up, Drew is at Sonoma this weekend in a LeMons enduro. Brain fade.

:)

Update on our LeMons race--we were 8th in class out of 54, 22nd or something overall on Day 1. Day 2 we had rear brake issues that put us down at least 60 laps while repairing and then I got hit during my stint which bent the driver's side inner tie rod. We ghetto-rigged it (kiss another 30 laps goodbye) to finish the race but we were well out of the running by that point. I don't know where we finished but it wasn't last, since so many cars (in typical LeMons fashion) blew up and DNF'ed.

TMO Supporting Vendors