The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

#2716 is home.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm a long time lurker but since I bought #2716 yesterday I figured it was finally time to post. She's Race Red with Recaros/Torsen/cover and I love it!. No pictures yet but I'm sure you guys have seen your share of RR. If anyone is interested I bought it at Apple Ford in Columbia MD for under invoice. They had a Comp Orange and a Kona Blue when I left last night. The below invoice price applies to both of those cars but the sale ends at closing today 1/3/12.

Below invoice or below MSRP? Strange that they would let them go below invoice when my dealer still has people on a list to buy at MSRP. They should be able to sell to another dealer for at least invoice.

Below invoice. My price including freight was $40,496. Excluding freight it was $39,701. I just checked their website and that price is still advertised. I couldn't believe it either but I couldn't pass it up.

Wow that's a great deal! Almost tempted to get another one :p Congrats and welcome to BMO 8) I paid $43,500 (with dest charge) for the same package back in mid-March when they just started shipping. I thought invoice was sub-40 including the dest charge, but either way it's a great price.

Congratulations and welcome to BMO.

There have been two price increases on the Boss since the first ones rolled off the assembly line so that might explain the difference in invoice pricing.

Awesome price!! Was the car originally delivered to Apple Ford, or did they get it from another dealership? I don't see a car for Apple in my list that could 'logically' match 2716. Logically is used loosely because the build order for these cars is totally out of sequence.

PTRocks said:
Awesome price!! Was the car originally delivered to Apple Ford, or did they get it from another dealership? I don't see a car for Apple in my list that could 'logically' match 2716. Logically is used loosely because the build order for these cars is totally out of sequence.

I don't know the answer to that one. The salesman told me that all four of their Boss 302's had been there for a few weeks but he didn't go into more detail than that. He did tell me that they all had $5k ADM prior to their year end sale and as soon as the sale ended the ADM would be added on again. Who knows if that was true or typical dealer BS but I had already signed the papers at that point so that info wasn't to pressure me into closing the sale.

They show 2 CO and 1 RR with all options at a no-haggle price of $39,701. That's crazy. I wouldn't think they'll be there long. Anyone on the fence should move on them unless it's just not your color.

cloud9 said:
They show 2 CO and 1 RR with all options at a no-haggle price of $39,701. That's crazy. I wouldn't think they'll be there long. Anyone on the fence should move on them unless it's just not your color.

The RR on the website is now in my garage. One of the CO's sold yesterday before I got there, leaving one CO and a Kona that doesn't show in their online inventory. They also have two nicely equipped GT500's at $5900 off. The price of $39,701 doesn't include freight but it's still a killer price.

I should mention that I had a deposit on a 2013 allocation at Williamsburg Ford (in Va.). That allocation is now available and they do not do ADM's. They also have two 2012's coming in this week that are not spoken for. The guy to talk to is named Stuart Young (Internet Manager). Not sure if they will go below MSRP but they were very up front to deal with. When I asked if he could match the deal at Apple his response was "I can't touch that deal, buy that biznitch!"

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'd say my MSRP price point was good for the previous 6 months of smiling.... I can't believe I've had mine for 6 months exactly!

TMO Supporting Vendors