The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2nd Annual Mustang/Ford Roundup at Motorsports Park Hastings!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greetings Everyone. Loran Keller here, owner of Open Track Connection. I had a great time at the track with you all. Weather was great, and the people were as well. I will be more active on here from now on, as I hope to help any of you out looking to get more grip, and lower those lap times.

Open Track Connection has 2 shop cars. 1993 SVT Cobra (Teal Terror), and a 2012 Yellow Blaze Boss 302. We have done tons of mods to both cars, and are still in the testing phase of the Boss, to determine the best bang for the buck for a street/open track car.

I have to run now, as I am behind in the shop for today, but will post often and will gladly give advice, or answer any questions you may have. Thanks to Gary for the invite to the Forum!

Here is a clip from the "Teal Terror" after lunch on Sunday. Short and sweet.......Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z8MlZNpLMCo&list=UUFbqm3gKsw_ZDjEt0jSu0pw[/youtube]

Welcome to BMO Loran! Appreciate you not showing a CO Boss getting reeled in there ::) Prettty impressive to lay down a low 1:35 your first time out 8)

Loren, good to have you aboard. Gary speaks very highly of you and the Teal Terror!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Already been noted but Loran didn't just run fast on the track , he was rushing around helping alot of folks with issues ( minor or major ) they had occur -- or thought might be occurring.

Loran left the weekend with folks really appreciating his assistance and friendship. Trackrat with a trackrat business, and he will surely see folks calling and checking things out just by his willing attitude.

Glad to see you posting , Mr. Keller !

TMO Supporting Vendors