The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3 in the top 10 at Kansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You forgot 11th place with the Dempsey/Miller Boss 302R.

blacksheep-1 said:
True, but I was calling out the top 10, but good for them as well. Good job for all..still wish I was there :(

Considering the Mustangs can not compete up front even with drivers like Billy Johnson the Miller team has been quietly doing well. They are 10Th in points and the highest Boss team even ahead of both Roush teams.

It was nice to see both of the Racers Edge cars in the top ten this race and the three of only five Bosses left in up there also. There are many reasons why teams drop out during the season. Money is always an issue, but I wonder if not being able to compete up front has made the decision easier for Ford teams on tight budgets ???

Speaking of Racers Edge, I hope you guys out west going to the Laguna race stop by and say hi to Jon, Rich and all the crew. I'm sure they will appreciate the support.

YellowBoss said:
Considering the Mustangs can not compete up front even with drivers like Billy Johnson the Miller team has been quietly doing well. They are 10Th in points and the highest Boss team even ahead of both Roush teams.

It was nice to see both of the Racers Edge cars in the top ten this race and the three of only five Bosses left in up there also. There are many reasons why teams drop out during the season. Money is always an issue, but I wonder if not being able to compete up front has made the decision easier for Ford teams on tight budgets ???

Speaking of Racers Edge, I hope you guys out west going to the Laguna race stop by and say hi to Jon, Rich and all the crew. I'm sure they will appreciate the support.

that's exactly why Phoenix picks and chooses their races, especially with a limited budget, they look at every track with a cost benefit eye.

TMO Supporting Vendors