The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3 Perf. Pack/ Recaro GTs for sale around 33-34K discounted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bugged Mgmt. to order some of these as heard the 2018 would be coming out with Magnetic Ride and other fun items , but only in the Premium Package, so that would put them heavily into the mid to upper 40s in my mind. These are cars for the Track Rat, as just Performance Packs and Recaros , so list is only upper 38 to low 39,000. Got them on sale so you have option to have our Performance Shop do shocks, seat deletes, upgrade under warranty to 470+ hp , or more. There are tax advantages if you are out of State.

Feel free to give me a ring at 402-677-5864 ( cell - anytime ) or email me at [email protected]

Hard to get Dealerships to order the low optioned cars, but I convinced them that the rubber sliding friends I have only want the Performance essentials . We can ship Nationwide at a super fair price or we have a Fly/Drive program.

Last edited:
Bugged Mgmt. to order some of these as heard the 2018 would be coming out with Magnetic Ride and other fun items , but only in the Premium Package, so that would put them heavily into the mid to upper 40s in my mind. These are cars for the Track Rat, as just Performance Packs and Recaros , so list is only upper 38 to low 39,000. Got them on sale so you can opt. to have our Performance Shop do shocks, seat deletes, upgrade under warranty to 470+ hp , or more. There are tax advantages if you are out of State.

Feel free to give me a ring at 402-677-5864 ( cell - anytime ) or email me at [email protected]

Hard to get Dealerships to order the low optioned cars, but I convinced them that the rubber sliding friends I have only want the Performance essentials . We can ship Nationwide at a super fair price or we have a Fly/Drive program.

PM sent

Bill, If I was in the market for another Mustang Your dealership would be a fair one to come to! Too bad I'm too far away and too comfortable with my Boss......was thinking about a GT350 but can't take the sales tax/ property tax in CT!.......Do you want to adopt me?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Thanks Bob, and surprisingly we do a ton of business on the East Coast. We have 5 enclosed trailers and do a lot of business in New York , New Jersey , Pennsylvania , especially , in fact delivering cars this week and next to South Carolina and Florida. Not surprisingly we do quite a bit of business on the West Coast too ( just delivered a car to California ) and will leave for Washington State and a delivery on Thursday. To be fair , we have 16 stores , so not all are Fords , but the majority shipped are Performance Vehicles. We are super reasonable on shipping ( well my Dept. is , anyway, ha,ha) . We also have a Fly/Drive Program for those that want to drive their cars home -- Airport pickup and a lot more.

402-677-5864 cell , always the best to catch me as will be in and out of the office the next few weeks ( Solo Nationals in Lincoln, Nebraska right now ) and Mustang Roundup in Hastings , Nebraska next week!!!

Last edited:
I've finally recovered enough to post a much deserved "Thank you" to Bill Pemberton for connecting the Ruby red GT with it's new owner.

My son Matt's purchase of the Mustang was one of the smoothest transactions I've witnessed - From communication prior to the trip, having everything lined up when we arrived and all with absolutely zero headaches which made it a truly enjoyable experience.
Bill and his team really have it together to the point where you forget you're at a dealership. I can't say enough about the people and the level of service.

A brief summary of the events:
We've always had some version of a performance Mustang or Ford in the garage and have attended many open track events while Matt was growing up - He was even allowed to take a couple of them out after he got his license. This shocked many people.... They said I was "crazy"....
After Bill posted the cars on this forum, the wheels started turning. Matt really liked his Focus ST but longed for that V8 sound.
Finding a car with the Track pack and Recaro's in those colors, sealed his fate - Couldn't beat the pricing either.
After we exchanged a few texts and emails with Bill, it was settled - red was the final choice with Lightening blue an extremely close 2nd.
We prepped on Friday then loaded the ST on a trailer and left for Nebraska Sat afternoon. We ended up driving straight thru until arriving Sun around 2:30 pm.
1st stop was the dealership for a quick look around, then grabbed a hotel room nearby, took a much needed shower and walked next door for food and a few cold beers. Sleeping by 7:30 pm...well, at least I was.... Matt had mods dancing in his head.
Monday am after breakfast, we met Bill at the dealership around 8:30 am just as the sky opened up with a downpour, offloaded the ST and headed over to the shop on the Dodge side where John - a true Ford guy - who is "forced" to work on Vipers, started installing the cars first mod - a Roush cat back exhaust with resonator delete and H pipe". This is before Matt had even sat in the car yet!
While that was happening, we went back to the Ford office for some obligatory paperwork which gave me time to have coffee and chat with Bill.
Before I had finished my coffee, Matt returned and the 3 of us headed back to the shop to find John putting the final touches on the exhaust.
The car was lowered and fired up for a quick check for rattles or leaks. I must say...an excellent choice of exhaust. What a sound!
Matts first contact with the drivers seat finally came about when he drove it out of the shop and onto the trailer.... About 100 feet. (Torture!)
By 11:30 am, we parted company and were on the road heading east towards MA.
It was funny to watch Matt at every fuel/coffee stop, he'd look back at the car several times as we would head inside with him wearing a big grin from ear to ear.
Fairly uneventful return trip east. We were able to catch some scenery that was dark on the outbound trip. The only hiccup was losing the voltage regulator near Syracuse NY. Thankfully it was daylight by then. The truck is an 03 Dodge diesel 2500 and managed to get us home on battery power. (No a/c, no radio, and only intermittent wipers in the rain).
We arrived home by 1:00pm. Mission accomplished!

This trip ended up being more than just a car purchase. It was quality time, meeting new people and making new friends.
Matt is currently a senior load master on a C130-J. He spent some time in the middle east and has worked hard to get where he is.
As a father, I'm proud of the choices he's made and the path he is following. It's rewarding to see him accomplish his dreams.
Bill expressed his sincere appreciation of his service which Matt found very humbling.
All of this occurred in a really beautiful part of the country, I wish more time was available to explore it.
Well... If things go according to plan, I hope to return there in the spring to get something for myself. zoom zoom.

Thanks again for everything Bill !!

Norm & Matt

Last edited:
Great story and congratulations!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
What Norm left out is that he brought me a bunch of Dunkin Donuts coffee and some Rhode Island honey to say thanks..................so both sides of this story came out very sweet. It was a pleasant transaction and so worthwhile to help out Matt, as many of are kept fully aware of how valuable our National Guard , Reserves, and Armed Services are during the terrible destruction in Texas, Florida , Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands , etc. In Peace and War, these folks come through with service to their Country in some very special ways. Be nice to see Matt tearing up the tracks in New England and am sure father Norm will be right there enjoying time with his son ------I know racing with my son, there is nothing better!!

Thanks Matt and Norm , it was a pleasure.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel